Research Project C2
- since May 2014 Research Associate within the project “Variances and Consequences of the Control of Violence by Nonstate Actors"
- 2010 – 2014 Collaboration within various spatial data- projects in the private and public sector in Madrid and Berlin/Brandenburg
- 2009 – 2010 Master Programme : Geoinformation Technologies, Universidad de Alcalá de Henares, Spain
- 2001 - 2009 Studies of Geography and Political Science at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and Université Paris 8 Vincennes – Saint Denis
- Geographical Information Systems and Remote Sensing Techniques, Civil Wars, Terrorism, Non-State Political Violence
- Data-Analysis on War and Violent Conflict
- Regional Interests: Africa, Latin America